OESD - Titanium 75-11 Ball Point Needles
- Long Lasting: The titanium coating allows for less friction on your needle, which prevents dulling of the tip and wear on the needle. ThisÂ means you can use them five times longer than a non-coated needle. These needles shouldÂ be replaced after 25-30 hours of actual sewing or embroidery time.
- Large Embroidery Eye: The large embroidery eye prevents thread breakage and fraying. UseÂ with 40 weight or heavier embroidery thread. Works well for metallics.
- Size: A size 75/11 is appropriate for fine to medium weight fabrics.
- Type: The ballpointÂ tip of the needle pushes the knit fiber to the side with each stitch instead of piercing it. ThisÂ prevents breakage of the fibers which lead to small holes or runs you may see when embroidering knit fabrics.
- Use: This needle is perfect for t-shirts, pique, or jersey.
- Quantity: 10 needles per package.